WHEN LIFE SEEMS DARK
ELTHAM PSYCHOLOGY CLINIC
Our focus is on providing education that helps GP’s manage their stress in the face of the demands of primary mental health care delivery.
If you belong to a mother’s group, or other support group, we can run a group on your topic of interest tailored for your needs.
Eltham Psychology Clinic has provided RQCGP compliant Small Group Learning (SGL) for GP’s for many years.
We have one group in progress for this triennium. If you are interested in beginning a Small Group Learning at your practice, please contact us for more information.
Benefits of local SGL groups are:
• Sharing your time and interests with your colleagues. Life is busy. You may work in the same practice, but how much time is there to share your knowledge, focus on concerns and build companionship at work?
• Little travel time for local practices. All groups held at Eltham Psychology Clinic
• Debrief and peer support for difficult situations
• Choose learning goals that matter to you.
• Psychologists facilitate the group.